IMPORTANT: Coronavirus, Patient Access, and online appointment booking – See Document Corona Virus Information
We are currently recruiting for a Data Input Clerk and a Dispenser. Please see advert if you are interested. Advert Dispenser & Data Input
Welcome to Laurel Bank Surgery, Malpas
Doctors Davies, Henney, Edney and Snowden and Mrs Lynn Suckley, Partners
Next PPG meeting: Tuesday 24th March 6pm at Malpas Surgery
Contact information including emergency GP appointments:
- If you have a life-threatening medical emergency please dial 999.
- During surgery hours 8.00am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday please call the surgery on 01948 860 205
- Extended hours: All patients can now book a routine appointment, up to two weeks in advance, in the evenings and on Saturday mornings at the practice. Call 0300 123 7740, option 3 or find out more…
- You can get 24 hour advice by calling the free NHS 111 service.
- Out of hours – from 6.30pm to 8.00am and at weekends please dial 111.
Calls to the NHS 111 service are free from both landlines and mobiles.
- You can find out useful information at the Patient UK website.
Please be advised that the Partners have reviewed the fees charged for GP work done outside the NHS Contract. Please see our current fees for the most frequently requested reports and examinations listed. Thank you.
Care Quality Commission
Care Hub is a web site that connects patients with Care Providers in the community. Find out more…
Friends and Family Survey
Please complete the complete the survey below, this is anonymous unless you choose to leave your details in the ‘Other’ box.
Click here to read the latest monthly results of the Friends and Family Survey.
IPQ report – 94% rating!
Download the IPQ (improving Practice Questionnaire) Report
We are proud to report that 94% of patients rated us good, very good or excellent in the recent IPQ survey – you can read the full results here.
Just some of the comments: Fantastic surgery! – I appreciate what we have – No complaints. – A first rate practice.
Page last updated: 20 February, 2020